This space highlights my journey as a "professional connector". In all I do, I strive to build up the community that I am in with compassion, advocacy, and innovation.
Below you will see linked information about my community-organizing roles, articles featuring projects that I have led, and ways to, of course, CONNECT!
Working with Community: Community-Organizing Roles
- Department Volunteer Coordinator, YMCA Youth & Family Services (2015-present)
- North County Lead & Original Organizer, Homeless Youth Point-In-Count, (2015-present)
- Co-Creator, "Dear Stockton" Project (2011)
- Director, Back2BAC |Believing & Changing| Stockton (2011)
- Original Board Member, Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County (2011-2012)
- Organizer, YMCA Healthy Kids Day 5K & Health Fair (2013)
- Community Outreach Coordinator, YMCA of San Joaquin County (2010-2013)
- Original Club President, Sociology Club of Fresno State University (2009)
- Fine Arts Director (Intern), Mission California Ministry School (2008)
These articles showcase the various community-based projects that I have been a part of along with the various partnerships I've created with schools, volunteers, and community-groups.
Increasing Options for Homeless Youth Discussed at Sept. 5 Collaborative Meeting | Soroptimist International of Vista and North County Inland
Search for the hidden homeless
YMCA Speaker Addresses Homelessness in North County
Stockton Record: Local News, Politics & Sports in Stockton, CA
Teens Believe and Change Stockton
email@example.com | 559-349-1606 | LinkedIn